Upon arrival to LSCA:
- Every individual will answer a few simple questions regarding presence of Covid symptoms or exposure in the two weeks prior to coming to LSCA.
- Temperatures will be taken of each individual at check-in by an LSCA staff member wearing gloves and a mask.
- Staying 6 ft away from other camping / rental groups will be required.
- Masks will be required when proper social distancing cannot be maintained between groups.
In the Steel Tent / Canteen:
- Each campsite / rental group will have their own designated table in the steel tent to use throughout the weekend. The tables will be separated by at least 6ft from each other.
- All food / drink items from the canteen will be prepared and prepackaged based off IDPH food preparation guidelines.
- Anything purchased from the canteen will be distributed from canteen windows by an LSCA staff member wearing gloves and a mask.
- All rented items (paddles, life jackets, fishing poles, etc) will be disinfected in between uses.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
Saturday Worship Service:
- Benches behind Eagle Lodge will be separated by at least 6 ft from each other.
- There will be enough benches for each campsite / rental group to have their own AND extra benches provided for further social distancing if desired.
- Each campsite is equipped with it’s own picnic table and fire pit.
- While some campsites are visible to other campsites there is a great amount of space between each that you’ll be able to easily social distance.
- There are three different wood pile locations making it easier to social distance when gathering wood for campfires.
- Each individual or family renting a room in Eagle Lodge will have access to their own bathroom for only them to use.
- The great rooms and common areas will be closed limiting the possibility of germs to spread on shared surfaces. Individuals or families will enter / exit through the side doors.
- Handles to entrances / exits will be sanitized before campers arrive, Saturday morning, Saturday afternoon, and after campers leave.
- LSCA staff will deep clean bathrooms before campers arrive, Saturday morning, Saturday afternoon, and after campers leave.