Join us for LSCA’s first ever trail race!
All proceeds go to Cypress Cove
When: June 2nd, 2018
Where: Lewis Memorial Acres
399 S Koke Mill Rd, Springfield, IL 62711
Cost: 2.5 miler: Start time is 8:30 am – $25.00 (Shirt Included if Registered by May 17th)
5.0 miler: Start time is 8:00 am – $40.00 (Shirt Included if Registered by May 17th)
Kid’s Fun Run – Free (does not include shirt)
RACE DAY RULES
- You MUST check-in before the race by picking up packet either on Friday or the morning of the race at least 20 minutes prior to start
- Must display bib number on person in visible area on the front of their body
- Stay on marked trails
- Portable music devices and strollers are not allowed for safety purposes.
- If you want to pass a participant, please clearly announce – ‘PASSING.’
- Slower participants yield/move over for faster runners.
- Please do not litter the trails and park.
- Pets are not allowed
- Must return timing device immediately following race
- Paint and/or ribbon will be used to mark trail turns.
- A few course marshals will assist in questionable course intersections.
- Additional parking is available at the adjacent Koke Mill Christian Church.
- There is a port-a-potty in the park and additional restrooms available in lobby of Koke Mill Christian Church.
- Water will be available at start/finish and at least once on the course.
- Snacks will be provided for participants
- Event updates will be available at www.lscacamp.org/race
- Be careful.
- Have fun!