All proceeds go to Cypress Cove
FOR OFFICAL RESULTS, GO TO: http://www.timingiseverything.com/Races/2018/HCT18.HTM
When: June 2nd, 2018
Where: Lewis Memorial Acres
399 S Koke Mill Rd, Springfield, IL 62711
Kid’s Fun Run – Free (does not include shirt)
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED, BUT YOU CAN REGISTER IN PERSON DURING PACKET PICKUP TIMES.
Packet pickup for bibs / timing chips: Friday, June 1, 5-730pm at Lake Springfield Christian Assembly’s office: 1674 Lick Creek Lane, Chatham, 62629. Or on Saturday, June 2 in the morning from 7:15am to 7:45am at the pavillion of Lewis Memorial acres (race location).
Check in: LMA Pavillion 7:15-7:45 am
7:50 Welcome and instructions
7:55 National Anthem and Prayer
8:00 5 Mile Race begins
8:30 2.5 mile Race begins
8:35 3-5 year old fun run with prizes awarded
8:50 6-8 year old fun run with prizes awarded
9:05 9-11 year old fun run with prizes awarded
Awards/medals for 2.5 and 5 miles race to follow
Categories: Male and Female for each age group: under 18, 18-45, 46+
Scroll down for route
RACE DAY RULES
- You MUST check-in before the race by picking up packet either on Friday or the morning of the race at least 20 minutes prior to start
- Must display bib number on person in visible area on the front of their body
- Stay on marked trails
- Portable music devices and strollers are not allowed for safety purposes.
- If you want to pass a participant, please clearly announce – ‘PASSING.’
- Slower participants yield/move over for faster runners.
- Please do not litter the trails and park.
- Pets are not allowed
- Must return timing device immediately following race
- Paint and/or ribbon will be used to mark trail turns.
- A few course marshals will assist in questionable course intersections.
- Additional parking is available at the adjacent Koke Mill Christian Church.
- There is a port-a-potty in the park and additional restrooms available in lobby of Koke Mill Christian Church.
- Water will be available at start/finish and at least once on the course.
- Snacks will be provided for participants
- Event updates will be available at www.lscacamp.org/race
- Be careful.
- Have fun!