Every Wednesday and Friday we will be selling family-style meals that can feed a family of 5 for $30. For each meal purchased we will give one away to a family who needs it. Our goal is to sell 20 meals and donate 20 meals each time. Our last day for this program will be Friday, August 14th.
Meals Week 8/10:
[embeddoc url=”https://secureservercdn.net/126.96.36.199/745.4f3.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Meal-Program-2.pdf” download=”all”]
How can I purchase a meal?
- Use this online form the day before you want to pick-up your meal
- Morning of your pick-up you’ll will receive a confirmation email
- Your meal will be ready at 5pm. Pull up in front of the dining hall and we will bring your meal to you.
Just want to order cinnamon rolls for Friday?
- Order here.
- On Friday morning you’ll receive an email confirmation.
- Your cinnamon rolls will be ready at 5pm. Pull up in front of the dining hall and we will bring them to you.
How can I sign up to receive a free meal?
- Simply call the office at 217.529.2625 OR Follow this link to fill out our online request form. You can either fill it out for your own family or nominate a family you know needs it. The form needs the following information:
- Name and either phone/email
- If the meal should be picked up at LSCA (and by who) or delivered (and where to)
Want to know how you can help?
- Buy a meal! And tell your friends to if they are able! Help us get the word out about this program!
- We need help delivering meals. If you are eager and able to help in this way email email@example.com
- Donation list:
- To go containers (either large white styrofoam containers or round aluminum containers with lids)
- powdered sugar
- cream cheese
- ground beef