In order to serve our churches and our community during these challenging times we are going to begin serving dinners in a “buy a meal, give a meal” fashion. Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday we will be selling family-style meals that can feed a family of 5 for $30. For each meal purchased we will give one away to a family who needs it. Our goal is to sell 20 meals and donate 20 meals each time. We are set to begin making meals Monday, May 11th.
How can I purchase a meal?
- Order your family’s meal using this online form the day before you want to pick-up your hot and fresh meal. If you want to pickup Monday, order it on Sunday. etc.
- On the morning of your pick-up you will receive an email from us to confirm your purchase and receive any final instructions.
- Pick-up your meal from LSCA between 5pm and 6pm. Pull up in front of the dining hall and we will bring your meal to you.
Just want to order cinnamon rolls for Friday?
- Order here.
- On the Friday morning of your pick-up you will receive an email from us to confirm your purchase and receive any final pickup instructions.
- Pick-up your cinnamon rolls from LSCA between 5pm and 6pm. Pull up in front of the dining hall and we will bring them to you.
How can I sign up to receive a free meal?
- Simply call the office at 217.529.2625 OR Follow this link to fill out our online request form. You can either fill it out for your own family or nominate a family you know needs it. The form needs the following information:
- Name and either phone/email
- If the meal should be picked up at LSCA (and by who) or delivered (and where to)
- Once the form is complete we will contact you within 24 hours letting you know when you will be receiving your meal.
MENU FOR WEEK OF 6/1
Want to know how you can help?
- Buy a meal! And tell your friends to if they are able! Help us get the word out about this program!
- We need help delivering meals. If you are eager and able to help in this way email Kendra at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We need several donated items to help make these meals. If you and/or your family, church congregation, or small group would like to help us stock our kitchen so we can keep serving families you could donate the following:
- To go containers (either large white styrofoam containers or round aluminum containers with lids)