2022 Summer COVID Policy
Before arrival to LSCA:
- Campers will be asked to monitor their temperatures and general health in the week leading up to camp session.
- All campers will sign a waiver regarding presence of COVID symptoms or exposure in the 5 days leading up to camp session. This waiver will also ask if your camper is has recieved the vaccinations agains the COVID 19 virus. (A vaccination is not required but very helpful for us to know)
Upon arrival to LSCA:
- Parents/Guardians will stay in vehicle throughout drop-off procedure.
- Temperatures will be taken of each camper at check-in by an LSCA staff member wearing gloves.
AS OF 4.1.22
- New guidelines for camps have not yet been created by the CDC
- Changes in how we must interact with the guidelines will be posted here as the information becomes available.